Thursday, October 4, 2018

QUICK INTRODUCTORY POST/FAILED OCCUPATION TABLE

Hello future friends

I'm Slantio, I'm a level 25 intra-dimensional gay sorcerer and I've finally gotten around to making this blog thing???

I'm not certain what this blog will look like in the future, but HOPEFULLY I'll get to posting some *Real Gamable Content* soon.

MY GAMING HISTORY

I started with the Dungeons and Dragons Basic Game back in 2004 with my dad and my younger brother and have been pretty much hooked since.

My first ~real~ campaign was in 2011 and I quickly picked up the DM mantle for my younger brother and our mutual friends.

Around 2013 I got in to Apocalypse World and various Story Games. Had a good BULLDOGS! campaign using the FATE engine and a handful of short pbta campaigns.

After traveling abroad for a bit, I found my way in to the OSR sphere around summer 2017 and haven't turned back since!

WHAT I'M CURRENTLY PLAYING
I'm lucky enough to have 3 weekly IRL games right now. I'm a player in a 5e game in my buddy's homebrew desert setting and running TWO lotfp campaigns!!!

MY INFLUENCES
-Barren Landscapes
-Drag Makeup
-Cosmic Horror
-Urban Decay
-Glitter
-Communist Propaganda
-DRUGS
-Petting other people's cats
-Singing Karaoke to an empty room at Bob's Java Jive
-Psychadelic Space Opera
-The history of War and Capital
-Elves n' shit

ANYWAY HERE'S A FAILED OCCUPATION TABLE
I've been using this for my LOTFP campaigns, statted out as such
Borrowed HEAVILY from lotfp666.tumblr.com

I'm new to this blogging thing so maybe I'll attach a HQ pdf if it's necessary!

EDIT:
HIGH QUALITY PDF OF TABLE

HOpefully there will be more tables, more weird magic items, more npcs, more campaign pitches, and general OSR fuckerty to come!!!

~kisses~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Computer Interface for a Freight Elevator

This is a puzzle that I used in one of my Mothership games and I thought some other Wardens might find it useful. The computer terminal is p...